Welcome to Nana's porch.

Pull up a rocker, grab you a cup of coffee, tea, soda, or beaverage of your choice. Lets relax and talk family.

About Me

My photo
I am a nana, ( just in case it wasnt plain) I am married to a wonderful God fearing man. I have 3 of the greatest, talented,loving daughters. 3 Of the sweetest, loving, wonderful granddaughters. Charity Hope is the newest to the family. I love the Lord, ride with the Christian Motorcyclist Association,I love my family ( hate not seeing them more) but I love them more then they will ever know.

Me And My Hubby

Me And My Hubby
OOHH How sweet!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

Sundays we meet for breakfast. It started it out just four of us meeting and having breakfast on Sunday mornings. We now have 13 that meet. We fellowship, give praise reports, ask for prayer needs, talk about what went on that week in our lives, and talk about the bible. Sometime we have people come to our table and ask for prayer. If they want we pray with them right then, if they are not comfortable with that we write down their request and then we all pray over it. We have a very sweet server her name is Denise. She takes good care of us and prays with us.

This week we did not make it Daniel was still feeling bad. The swelling has gone down but, I think being inside has depressed him a little he is an out door person. But it will not be much longer and he can be outside again.

1 comment:

mary said...

Poor Daddy! tell him I love him.