Welcome to Nana's porch.

Pull up a rocker, grab you a cup of coffee, tea, soda, or beaverage of your choice. Lets relax and talk family.

About Me

My photo
I am a nana, ( just in case it wasnt plain) I am married to a wonderful God fearing man. I have 3 of the greatest, talented,loving daughters. 3 Of the sweetest, loving, wonderful granddaughters. Charity Hope is the newest to the family. I love the Lord, ride with the Christian Motorcyclist Association,I love my family ( hate not seeing them more) but I love them more then they will ever know.

Me And My Hubby

Me And My Hubby
OOHH How sweet!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Today is much better, Jess came by to see her Daddy, Danny, Becky, Abbie, Zoe and Baby Mackenzie came by to see Daniel and brought us lunch. We wished Jess a Happy Birthday and she played with the baby. It has been good! This lifted Daniels spirits a lot which made him feel so much better.

I can't believe our Jess is already 26! Where does the time go? I watched her play with the baby and remembered her being that small. Times seems to move so fast the older we get. Don't blink or you will miss something.

1 comment:

mary said...

Glad he's feeling better. Glad you had a good weekend.