Welcome to Nana's porch.

Pull up a rocker, grab you a cup of coffee, tea, soda, or beaverage of your choice. Lets relax and talk family.

About Me

My photo
I am a nana, ( just in case it wasnt plain) I am married to a wonderful God fearing man. I have 3 of the greatest, talented,loving daughters. 3 Of the sweetest, loving, wonderful granddaughters. Charity Hope is the newest to the family. I love the Lord, ride with the Christian Motorcyclist Association,I love my family ( hate not seeing them more) but I love them more then they will ever know.

Me And My Hubby

Me And My Hubby
OOHH How sweet!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wed

Wow, what a busy few days. So much going on, yesterday went swimming with my mom, Beth, Danielle, Robert, Alex, and Kaylee. We had so much fun! Today went to the doctor with my hubby, found out he has Meniere's Disease. They will be treated it with meds. and he will go back in six weeks.

Now we are getting ready for Bible study. I really love this time studying the word with friends and family. There are times I like to study alone and listen to what he has to tell me. Lets face it, I love to study the word of the Lord.

No comments: