Welcome to Nana's porch.

Pull up a rocker, grab you a cup of coffee, tea, soda, or beaverage of your choice. Lets relax and talk family.

About Me

My photo
I am a nana, ( just in case it wasnt plain) I am married to a wonderful God fearing man. I have 3 of the greatest, talented,loving daughters. 3 Of the sweetest, loving, wonderful granddaughters. Charity Hope is the newest to the family. I love the Lord, ride with the Christian Motorcyclist Association,I love my family ( hate not seeing them more) but I love them more then they will ever know.

Me And My Hubby

Me And My Hubby
OOHH How sweet!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

It has been a few days since I have posted. We have been really busy, but had a great weekend. Our girls surprised Daniel with a home cooked breakfast buffet style. He loved it and was telling everyone how much it meant to him. This Happened on Saturday morning and we got to spend time with our girls 2 of our son-n-laws and our grand daughters. It was awesome!

Sunday we visited our parents and had a really good visit. It seems like they are to far between visits, but again everyone gets so busy. So we just have to cherish the time we do get to spend with each other.

1 comment:

mary said...

I enjoyed our time together and am looking forward to swimming tomorrow.