Welcome to Nana's porch.

Pull up a rocker, grab you a cup of coffee, tea, soda, or beaverage of your choice. Lets relax and talk family.

About Me

My photo
I am a nana, ( just in case it wasnt plain) I am married to a wonderful God fearing man. I have 3 of the greatest, talented,loving daughters. 3 Of the sweetest, loving, wonderful granddaughters. Charity Hope is the newest to the family. I love the Lord, ride with the Christian Motorcyclist Association,I love my family ( hate not seeing them more) but I love them more then they will ever know.

Me And My Hubby

Me And My Hubby
OOHH How sweet!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Flu Shots!

Well I went yestday around 1:30 and got my H1N1 and seasonal flu shots. Everything went well until about 7:00 pm. When I became very sick at my stomach, a severe head ache, musles and bones hurting so bad I thought they were breaking, chills so bad that I was shaking the chair I was in. Danielle checked the side effects ( we never look unless there is something going on, because we dont want to have them if they are not really there.) And sure enough every one of them were on there. The good thing is it should only last 1 to 2 days. Much less then the flu! Also found out that there will only be 1 shot to take care of everything by October's flu season. That is if another strain does not mutate in! Well I will try it again in October because I do not want the flu. I have Grandbabies to play with!

1 comment:

MARY said...

The girls didn't have any side effects, but I gave them Advil as soon as they got the shots. Sorry you feel bad.