Welcome to Nana's porch.

Pull up a rocker, grab you a cup of coffee, tea, soda, or beaverage of your choice. Lets relax and talk family.

About Me

My photo
I am a nana, ( just in case it wasnt plain) I am married to a wonderful God fearing man. I have 3 of the greatest, talented,loving daughters. 3 Of the sweetest, loving, wonderful granddaughters. Charity Hope is the newest to the family. I love the Lord, ride with the Christian Motorcyclist Association,I love my family ( hate not seeing them more) but I love them more then they will ever know.

Me And My Hubby

Me And My Hubby
OOHH How sweet!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Been A While!

Wow! I had no ideal it has been so long since I had posted. So much has been going on. We traded the Harley for a goldwing trike. Which we had to put shocks on and now we have to replace the alternator. The Jeep is down so, all we have running is the truck. Danielle and Robert has been staying with us for awhile. And I get to spend time with Danielle and see the changes she is going through. It is awesome! Sept. the 3rd we will know if we are having a little Charity Hope or a Roger Ray. It doesn't matter to me I am just really excited! I hadn't seen or heard from Beth in a awhile but, I know she has been very busy. I will be glad when we get the chance to go see what has been done on her new house. I bet it looks great. They have been working very hard trying to get it finished. Jess has been coming around a good bit so we have been able to spend some time with her. Been doing ministry and church visits. This is our busy time of year. Next month we will be going to Florida, I am counting the days! I cant wait. Well that is the short version of what has been going on here. Hope it was be as long til my next post.

No comments: