Welcome to Nana's porch.

Pull up a rocker, grab you a cup of coffee, tea, soda, or beaverage of your choice. Lets relax and talk family.

About Me

My photo
I am a nana, ( just in case it wasnt plain) I am married to a wonderful God fearing man. I have 3 of the greatest, talented,loving daughters. 3 Of the sweetest, loving, wonderful granddaughters. Charity Hope is the newest to the family. I love the Lord, ride with the Christian Motorcyclist Association,I love my family ( hate not seeing them more) but I love them more then they will ever know.

Me And My Hubby

Me And My Hubby
OOHH How sweet!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fish Tanks

I cleaned the fish tanks today, it only took 2 hours. I am wore out, but I enjoy the fish. They are so relaxing to watch. Alex loves to feed ollie ( the Oscar) she will catch crickets and put them in there. He grabs them as soon as they hit the water. I want to get more tanks and put ollie in a bigger one. I have a 30 gallon, 2 ten gallons and 2 Betta bowls.

I cleaned house all day and loved it. Yes, that is right I loved it. I am so tired but a good tired, Its good to see you accomplished something.

I talked to all three of my girls today. I love it! They are all doing good, Beth is getting things for her new house, Jess is working and doing good, Danielle is excited about her first appointment Thursday. The grand babies are doing good, happy and healthy.

1 comment:

mary said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading that!!